3. You always told your friends to shut up when they suggested online dating. But this time … this time you wonder.
4. So you invite some of them over to help you make a profile. To make it “fun.”
5. At first, you’re aglow in the soft lighting of a laptop screen with seemingly dozens of hot people on it.
7. But eventually you find someone who sounds (almost, kind of) PERFECT for you. And you know s/he’s available because s/he’s on here too!
8. Your friends tell you to send a message, but you’re too nervous.
9. So you do the next best thing.
OK, if it’s OkCupid you “rate,” not wink. Same thing!