But that plan goes out the window pretty quickly.
You think you’re totally composed, but you are … not.
Suddenly you get an idea. It feels like a brand-new really, really GOOD idea, too.
2. You send it, and there is just the briefest moment of pride and victory.
4. (But really it was more like this.)
5. The rest of the night is great! You don’t even check your phone at all.
8. You run-crawl to your phone to read it. And then you panic.
10. You think about texting again, but what would you even say? Would it help??
12. On the other hand, this is the worst thing that’s ever happened.
14. You decide to be preemptively mad at your crush for being annoyed by your drunk text.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›