1. You’ve heard of people finding love using one of these things, but did you know it was easier than you thought?
ifong / Via shutterstock.com
7. It might be in different places, depending on your computer model.
Gunnar Pippel / Via shutterstock.com
8. It might be where the “D” key normally goes. Who nee… has to use that letter anyway?
David Koscheck / Via shutterstock.com
9. It could lurking near the shift key… because you need to SHIFT your heart into caps lock mode.
Motion Karma / Via shutterstock.com
10. It could also be by the command key. PLEASE TO BE HAVING ROMANCE NOW.
Lasse Kristensen / Via shutterstock.com
13. I had no idea my next kiss was right under my pinky finger.
Simon Booth / Via shutterstock.com
Editor, Ghost Hunter, Ufologist
Contact Katie Heaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Editorial Director, BuzzFeed San Francisco
Contact Jessica Misener at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›