1. You’ve heard of people finding love using one of these things, but did you know it was easier than you thought?
ifong / Via shutterstock.com
7. It might be in different places, depending on your computer model.
Gunnar Pippel / Via shutterstock.com
8. It might be where the “D” key normally goes. Who nee… has to use that letter anyway?
David Koscheck / Via shutterstock.com
9. It could lurking near the shift key… because you need to SHIFT your heart into caps lock mode.
Motion Karma / Via shutterstock.com
10. It could also be by the command key. PLEASE TO BE HAVING ROMANCE NOW.
Lasse Kristensen / Via shutterstock.com
13. I had no idea my next kiss was right under my pinky finger.
Simon Booth / Via shutterstock.com
Editor, Ghost Hunter, Ufologist
Contact Katie Heaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deputy Editorial Director, BuzzFeed San Francisco
Contact Jessica Misener at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈