But then you hear everyone talking about going Back To School, and you can’t help it.
3. So you spent days (maybe weeks) planning your perfect first day outfit.
4. Because first days of school seemed like a chance to make an impression.
5. Sometimes this didn’t work out quite like you planned. But there’s always next year!
6. You’re so nervous and self-conscious you could die, but in a good way, kind of?
9. And catch up with them during passing times. (Doesn’t a 7 minute break every hour now sound AWESOME?)
14. Personalizing your locker: the first (and cheapest) interior decorating you ever did.
15. You felt motivated, studious, ready for your first homework assignments.
16. Your crush could have been assigned to sit next to you in any one of your classes. It could happen!
18. At the very least, there was always a couple like this (immediately!) that you could complain about with your friends at lunch.
In The News Today