1. Well first off, he is amazingly adorable.
Squeee! Those ears!
2. He would always find new creative ways to express his love for you as a parent.
3. He would make all your mealtimes really fun.
Pizza sundaes for dinner!
4. And you would have the coolest playtimes imaginable.
5. Dewey would remind you constantly about what is truly important in life.
Never stop dreaming that it will be socially acceptable one day to wear pajamas to work. *Tear*
6. He wouldn’t be afraid to indulge in a little parental bonding time.
7. You would never have to worry about Dewey being afraid to express himself.
8. You would be the *stars* of mother and son school dances.
Seriously though, remember when he danced with Bea Arthur to ABBA’s “Fernando”?
Arguably the greatest moment in television history.
10. He’d bring home some amazing friends.
12. His natural curiosity about things would be super precious and endearing.
13. He’d think of the greatest DIY projects the two of you could partake in together.
Homemade cotton candy anyone?
How about a DIY organ made from household items?
14. His variety of special talents would keep you constantly entertained.
Like his ability to smell colors.
And speak to flies named Tony.