Response to 3 Tricks For Cooling Down Your Hot Car:
…You could get a reflective windshield shade for $10-20, and leave the car windows open a slight crack.
I can relate to 8 of these and I’m Chinese-American. Also, I’m starting to notice a pattern of the “Royal Dansk” cookie tin always containing sewing supplies and rarely the actual cookies for almost every one. Great minds think alike I guess :)
#16 is very true. My mom would have me scrub the floors with comet, an old dish sponge, and an old dish towel. Great arm work out. Also, not being able to execute #3 properly will warrant #24 to happen. Overall, there are relatable experiences that resonates across different countries and ethnicities; Latin America, Greece, Vietnam, Korea, India, Indonesia, etc…. Reading through all of these “growing up…” posts just reinforces the fact that we are more similar to each other than we think, and that’s pretty cool.
- Unsensiblesensibility "This Baker's Colorful Cake Creations ..." and thinks it’s WIN , Yes Yall & OMG
- Unsensiblesensibility "26 Fast-Food Lunches That Are Actuall..."
- Unsensiblesensibility "23 Struggles Kids Today Will Never Kn..."
- Unsensiblesensibility "16 Motivational GIFs To Get You Throu..."
- Unsensiblesensibility "20 Times Mia Thermopolis From "The Pr..."
- Unsensiblesensibility "21 Times Spencer Reid From "Criminal ..." and thinks it’s Cute , WIN & Yaaass
- Unsensiblesensibility "18 Times Uncle Phil Was Your TV Dad"
- Unsensiblesensibility "21 Items Every Jane Austen Lover Need..."
- Unsensiblesensibility "17 Wedding Dress Diagrams That Will S..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›