1. When he wore this layered look.
Unclear as to what is going on with Denise’s sleeves.
3. When he wore a short-sleeve sweatshirt and Pumas.
4. That time this graphic hoodless sweatshirt graced his body.
Cosby Sweater Lite.
8. Every time he did the graphic sweatshirt thing.
The quilted bottom.
12. When he dared to wear overalls.
Enjoying cereal while laughing at how you didn’t dare to wear overalls.
And lime polyester turtlenecks with contrast sleeves.
16. When he rocked this cardigan and abstract geo tee.
King of outerwear.
17. Every time he wore stripes.
Tunic-length stripes, mind you.
20. When he cleaned up nicely.
Slim-fit suit and clashing square-bottom tie tho.
21. When he reigned supreme over chunky knits.
Loafers, what a class act.
23. That time he got his ear pierced.
I’m sure Cliff did not approve.
24. When his jeans were acid-washed.
Feat. minimalistic applique.
26. And finally, when he wore manveralls again because he’s Theo Huxtable and he can.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›