1. Throw pillows
2. A landline in an apartment
3. Peds socks
4. Fingerless gloves
5. Ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
6. Being lactose intolerant at a cheese fair
7. A Nick Lachey CD
8. A lifetime supply of black licorice
9. Tiny plastic hair ties
10. Clicking the cross to walk button more than one time
11. A spork in theory
12. A spork in practice
13. A rain coat made of papier-mâché
14. Backpack seat belts
15. A life coach for Beyoncé
16. Cotton swabs as anything but earwax dislodgers
17. The time you’ve spent envisioning a relationship with Joseph Gordon Levitt
18. Knowing what the word “hemidemisemiquaver” means
19. A biopic about the forgotten second host of American Idol, Brian Dunkleman
20. Majoring in English or Art History!!!!
21. Jokes about majoring in English or Art History!!!!
22. Having the lyrics to “We Didn’t Start The Fire” committed to memory
23. Decorative pebbles
24. Toe rings
25. Unsubstantiated arguments against LGBTQ rights
26. SPFs that are higher than 50
28. Like maybe even real mascara.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.