1. The menswear and dress shirt company, Twillory, is doing something new and charitable and awesome.
4. When you buy a shirt online from Twillory, your order comes with a pre-paid mailer bag for you to send your old, gently used garments to the charity Career Gear.
5. Career Gear is a nonprofit charity, mentoring service, and support network that gives donated professional clothing to low-income men for job interviews.
7. So you buy a shirt from Twillory.
^musing about how altruistic the Re:Purpose initiative is.
10. So that you can donate an old dress shirt that you don’t need anymore.
^Ryan Gosling giving away a shirt that he doesn’t need.
15. Pat on the back for intersecting consumerism and philanthropy, Twillory.
*Because the Re:Purpose program is so new and still expanding, it’s currently only available in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.*