Somewhat reminiscent of this fishnet ensemble.
Still smizing through the net.
Full body shot.
And full-body mesh.
2. This spangly metallic blouse and floral hot pants combo.
With the added accessory of a hip-attached Jay-Z.
3. Full-body spangles.
The silhouetted streamer fringe.
4. A leather jumpsuit paired with leather over-the-knee boots.
5. THIS TECHNICOLOR LEOTARD.
Featuring a gilded head wrap.
6. This barely-there unitard.
Seems to defy physical laws because what is holding that together.
7. This Edwardian high-neck lace cape puffy bell sleeve contraption.
8. This studded denim pilot number.
When she decided to give up her aviating duties and pursue krumping instead.
9. The skirt that loved America.
The home of the Bey.
No one does it like Bey.
11. And probably the most important outfit or lack thereof:
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲