1. These 1,000 $1 Bills
Sanford took out $1,000 in ones to decry outside money being spent in his race against Democrat Elizabeth Colbert Busch.
2. This Cardbord cutout of Nancy Pelosi
He recently debated a cardboard cutout of the House Minority Leader.
3. Which of course launched 100 memes
This was our favorite.
4. This Horse and Buggy
in 2005, Sanford took a horse and buggy to the statehouse to protest “outdated” government.
5. These Two Pigs Nicknamed “Pork” and “Barrel”
As governor, Sanford took two pigs with him to the statehouse when the legislature kept overriding his vetoes. (He later joked he BBQ’d the pigs).
6. These plywood signs
Sanford is known for being a frugal guy, so he got volunteers to spray paint these signs.
7. This basket of dry cleaning
Sanford held a press conference at a dry cleaners, so he brought some clothes along.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›