1. Hearing the theme song let you know that things were about to get good.
3. Two words: the disguises.
They never worked. Ever.
4. Every character had a catchphrase, and they were all perfect.
Honorable mentions: “Oh snap!”, “Holla!”, “Here comes the pain”, “Mama like!”
7. She always knew the right thing to say.
Or Alana and Bianca, who kinda sucked as people but obviously had great taste in sleepover food.
13. They just GOT you.
15. The writing was genius.
21. Boyz N Motion.
Admit it, you sang that for years.
23. The show had its crazy moments, but still managed to stay funny.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."