1. So, you have been pining for someone who doesn’t like you back…
3. But that doesn’t stop you from thinking about them all day.
4. Or spending most of your time analyzing someone you don’t even talk to that much.
8. And they all make this face when you bring him/her up:
20. You tell your friends that you’re pissed they contacted you.
23. Until you don’t get a reply. For weeks.
“Maybe I’m just out of service? Did I pay the phone bill yet?”
25. You’ve scanned their Facebook to try to figure out who they’re dating.
26. You’ve cried in public just thinking about them. Once.
29. And all of your major life decisions.
“I should have gone to Brown!”
32. Until you hit a wall.
This isn’t worth it. You’ve had enough.
33. You take an inventory of everything you actually have.
34. Great friends.
With exponentially more love to give you.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›