4. Or spending most of your time analyzing someone you don’t even talk to that much.
23. Until you don’t get a reply. For weeks.
“Maybe I’m just out of service? Did I pay the phone bill yet?”
25. You’ve scanned their Facebook to try to figure out who they’re dating.
29. And all of your major life decisions.
“I should have gone to Brown!”
32. Until you hit a wall.
This isn’t worth it. You’ve had enough.
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›