4. Or spending most of your time analyzing someone you don’t even talk to that much.
23. Until you don’t get a reply. For weeks.
“Maybe I’m just out of service? Did I pay the phone bill yet?”
25. You’ve scanned their Facebook to try to figure out who they’re dating.
29. And all of your major life decisions.
“I should have gone to Brown!”
32. Until you hit a wall.
This isn’t worth it. You’ve had enough.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.