This is Scott Wiener.
He holds the Guinness World Record for most pizza boxes at 595 boxes from 45 countries (now 650 and counting!)
Not only does Scott run his own New York City pizza tours, he just published a book about delicious art.
Here are some of the best boxes he’s collected:
1. You’ve probably seen this classic, or a variation.
Long Island, N.Y.
2. But what if we class it up a bit?
Picasso’s Pizzeria, Buffalo, N.Y.
3. Maybe take a nice stroll along the Italian waterfront without leaving your couch?
Roma Foods, Tour of Italy series, Volume 1, N.J.
4. Not if Ed Hardy has anything to say about it.
Tony’s Pizza Napoletana, San Francisco
5. Share a slice with Bizarro Bart and Homer!
Da Portare Via, Amsterdam
7. Pair your hot, wet cheese pie with this Benjamin Button baby.
Printed by RockTenn, Roma Foods, N.J.
8. Feel free to invite Sophia Loren and Toto to the party.
9. Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother’s oven we go.
Stock print from RockTenn, printed in Wakefield, Mass.
10. Make it hot, delicious and fun with a greasy puzzle!
PackToy 80-piece Venetian puzzle, U.S. and Brazil
12. In the words of Eddie Izzard: “Ciaoooo.”
13. Best wishes! Love, Pokémon
14. Have a slice of Star Wars betrayal.
Pizza Hut, U.S.
15. Or have it old school.
17. I’d like a slice with a side of serenade.
Art by pizza-box artist Luca Ciancio
18. Pizza keeps these hooligans off the streets.
Art by Luca Ciancio
19. And the best for last: This box unlocks a game.
Hell Pizza, New Zealand. Paired with the box, the iPhone/iPad app recognizes the box image and transforms it into a playing field for a first-person shooter game. The game only works with the box, and the more pizza you get, the levels you unlock!