1. Richard III died in battle more than 500 years ago, and his remains were presumed lost…
2. …until recently, when his remains were discovered beneath a parking lot in Leicester.
3. Now experts have recreated the king’s facial features. Which leads us to wonder…
4. Who could play him in the movies?
5. Nicholas Holt?
6. Joaquin Phoenix?
7. Christina Ricci?
8. Marilyn Manson?
9. Gerard Way?
10. Roseanne Barr?
11. Lord Farquaad?
12. Michael Stipe?
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️