1. “You must support Pakistan in India v/s Pakistan na?”
2. “Your ancestors must be from Pakistan na?”
3. “You definitely have some connection with Pakistan na?”
Yup! Love for Fawad Khan is all the connection I have with Pakistan!
4. “Why do you wear a burqa?”
Mah LyFf, mah RulzZ.
5. “Why don’t you wear a burqa?”
Mah lyf, mah rulzZ.
6. “You can’t eat in Ramadan but you can still drink water, right?”
We can take chullu bhar paani and drown you in it instead.
8. “You must know Mohammed Ali Road inside out!”
Why? I don’t live there.
10. “What does (random Urdu word) mean?”
Yes, because every stereotypical Muslim character in Bollywood speaks Urdu, I should too, right?
11. “You must love Shah Rukh and Salman movies.”
The ones that make sense, yes.
13. “Does your mom make chicken, mutton and biryani like everyday?”
Unlike you, my mom has better things to do.
14. “Can you make biryani?”
I can take you down in a biryani eating match.
15. “Muslims shouldn’t swear, right? Why are you swearing?”
16. “You must’ve totally slaughtered a bakra for Eid na?”
Nope, not yet. I needed your neck.
18. “Jihad means terrorism, right?”
It’s jihad trying to make you understand something!
19. “How are you a Maharashtrian if you’re a Muslim?”
Because geography and my religious beliefs are totally the same thing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.