1. 1. Heat can’t burn your hands anymore , thanks to the Couscous ritual
2. 2. You find it harmless to check a gas bottle with a lighter
3. 3. It’s a disgrace when someone moves out from his parents house before getting married
4. 4. You have a vaccination mark on your left arm
5. 5. There’s always one or two extra tea glasses on the tray
Moroccan people are nice and generous . Everybody is welcome for a glass of tea
6. 6. You cross the street from wherever you like , who cares about the crosswalk anyway ?
7. 7 . Waiting for the red light ?
8. 8. You tell jokes where the Moroccan is the most malignant and the one who always wins
9. 9. It’s totally normal to the entire family to spend the whole summer at your aunt’s place next to the beach
11. 11. And everything is eatable in the sheep
well , almost ..
12. 12. As a child, you were told that the sheep’s testicles were its “tits”
13. 13. You claim for tasting the watermelon before buying it
14. 14. And there’s nothing illegal about eating free olives at the hypermarket
I love free olives!
15. 15. It’s normal for a 7 year old boy to go the women’s Hammam with his mum
16. 16. And the spines of the soldier thistle are called “The Beard of Satan”
17. 17. You send SMS from 1313 when you’re out of credit
www.iam.ma ( Maroc Telecom free messages )
18. 18. You bite batteries to recharge them
20. 20. Your mum would drop everything to watch Choumicha’s recipes
And yes , Moroccan people are awesome !