10. Kitteh? Tick
Interface loses 5 points for not calling it ‘Caturday’
9. Puppies? Tick
What if you’re not in love on Valentine’s Day? Well, just take a holiday with puppies
8. Of course you knew there was a National Toilet Paper Day, right?
At least it’s on-brand…
7. Famous band? Tick
Who doesn’t like The Beatles? Of course you’re going to “LIKE” this cheap, lazy likebait
6. Inspirational? Tick
Hope GE also offer insurance to people walking around looking up at the sky…
5. Like to help a kid recover? Tick
You may not be as famous as Michelle, but you can help a kid recover just by hitting that thumbs up button!
4. Let’s make the kid look even more desperate
Papa John’s aren’t asking for anything but your click. Phew! like
3. But wait. Your Like is worth money!
Don’t know how to help a charity? Just like 6ABC and they’ll do the hard work for you and donate 50 cents. Easy!
2. Bing Lee is doubling the worth of your Like. A whole dollar!
A dollar for every new fan. And they’re going to help spread the word. Your ‘Like’ has never been more powerful. Or valuable…
1. And the winner goes to…
It has everything. A dollar per LIKE bait. LIKE in red, capital letters. References to kids. And a train. Ding, ding, ding. Good work, Kohl’s.