Where the f is die antwoord?
I’m quite sure that he was killed- the story was about Tony, the story ends when he ceases to exist, hence the black screen.
But I want to know who it was that got him!! It’s one of the last details of his life- was he betrayed? Was it a rival? Was it someone he never expected?
Response to The Bride Paradox Of “Four Weddings”:
The people who win are the ones who make sure their guests are taken care of and comfortable. The one who doesn’t provide enough food, or seating- they don’t “win”. Yes, the wedding day should be what the couple wants, but you are hosting a party for guests who have spent time and money to be there for you, and they deserve to be hosted. If you don’t have the budget to feed everyone, you don’t invite tons of people. Sucks, but stop encouraging people to be poor hosts.
Also, you are free to do what you want but after seasons of this show, it attracts certain personalities and I like to think that most brides fall within a happy medium of the no budget bridezilla and the no money speshul snowflake.
Now to get rid of the “religious” exemptions…
Response to Can We Guess What You’ll Be Arrested For?:
Streaking. Sounds right. I hate having to wear cloths.
I didn’t go. Too much of a loser to have friends anyways; didn’t see the point in spending hundreds of dollars to spend time with people who disliked me.
I had one roommate for 2.5 weeks
1. We arranged the room. A couple days later (this is before classes even began), I got up early and went to the beach. Midday, she starts leaving voicemails demanding to know where I was and that I come back to re-arrange the room. Got in that night- I told her I was going out and needed to shower and we could deal with this tomorrow. She followed my friends and I to the club and watched us.
2. She refused to have men in the room. My bf came into the room before class (she was dressed and reading) to get my backpack so he could carry it to class- This was 100% unacceptable at 11am.
3. She claimed to pick the residential college because it was across from the library so she could go study- but she refused to go and had an RA intervene when my friends came over to watch one hour of television.
4. I extended an olive branch and invited her to play Mario with us in a friends room. She would never associate with people who did such things and instead sat on my futon watching romance films on my television.
5. She demanded I take down my Edward Scissorhands movie poster because it was scary and giving her nightmares (it’s not). I told her her romance movie posters made me want to barf and he was staying up as long as they did
6. She refused to fill out the roommate agreement because I was being unreasonable in wanting the room for one hour a week for a tv show with friends and that my bf (who I never would have allowed overnight anyways) should be able to come in before class if she was dressed. We had to sit down with the RA to fill out the document or else we both would have been kicked out.
7. Upon leaving, she put tacks in my bed and had our suite mate (that we shared bathroom with) write notes that she was going to “string me up”. She went to the only women allowed floor of the all girls dorm. A couple months later, our suite mates that hated me for “running her out” realized she was psycho and became a whole hell of a lot nicer. I then got a massive stoner as a roommate who liked to share snacks and play video games-SCORE!
Women should feel safe enough to walk alone. But we don’t. Because it isn’t. And when you do, and something happens, it’s all your fault. Yesterday I was walking around in a sweatshirt and workout shorts, so I deserved to be yelled at by the three men on the porch. The man on the MOPED (they’re for DUIs here) who asked me to come sit on his lap. All my fault for being outside at 3pm.
One of the lucky ones who got their medication balanced. On it, I feel empty and worthless. Off it, overwhelmed and worthless.
Currently off it since I have no health insurance or money to see a doctor and pay for medications. Wishing and praying and begging and pleading that of there is a god, he do something. I would love love love the chance to move. To get out of the house. To be invited out. Nope, I do all the inviting, get cancelled on, get apathy, get more of a feeling that I don’t belong. Especially wonderful for my self-esteem when people point out I have time to do things because I’m only a grad student and don’t work due to lack of jobs in Columbia. But, guess what? No one will go out, go on a walk, watch tv, eat dinner, ect. So my best friend is my dog.
Also known as a way to get punched in the face by your smoking friend! Seriously, everyone knows the risks. Quit being a douchenozzle and mind your own damn business. (And no, I don’t smoke but I have been known to drink soda, spend an entire weekend eating cookies on the couch, and not obeying the safety rules of the road).
- gardens9731 "Pope Francis Hangs Out With A Baby Sh..."
- gardens9731 + "This Commercial Will Break Your Heart"
- gardens9731 "A Beautiful Wedding For Two Burn Victims"
- gardens9731 "21 Jams For Your Body Positive Playlist"
- gardens9731 "Oregon Teen Becomes First Person With..."
Response to The Top 25 Most Powerful Little People:
I thought the same thing but this article was posted in 2009 before GoT! If it was written now I think Peter Dinklage would be number one!!
Ahhhh South Carolina- we don’t learn S#!&! Good job guys!
The poor babykins!
- gardens9731 "Adorable Old Couple Is The Real-Life ..."
- gardens9731 "16 Dogs Waiting For You To Finish Brunch"