- kraftykaela "21 Things Every Woman Who Likes A Dri..."
- kraftykaela "A Dad Has A Beautiful Response After ..."
- kraftykaela "This Photographer Turns Vintage Photo..."
- kraftykaela "A Woman Has Written A Heartbreaking F..."
- kraftykaela "21 Tees That Understand Your Weekend ..."
- kraftykaela "Why I Don't Want My Miscarriage To St..."
- kraftykaela "37 Jokes Only "Breaking Bad" Fans Wil..."
Response to 18 Ingenious Hair Hacks For The Gym:
If you’re going to do the baking soda thing (which I HIGHLY recommend), you’ll need to follow it up with a diluted apple cider vinegar rinse (about 1-2 Tbsp mixed in a bottle of water) to soften the hair and restore ph balance. It also prevents tangles and makes hair super shiny. It may not smell fantastic during use, but the scent fades after rinsing it out.
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›