1. From Apple’s official images. Ow:
2. Do you have a pituitary disorder? Are you over six feet tall? You’ll love holding the iPad Mini!
3. The guy from the Verge looks like he’s cradling a plate:
I’ve SHAKEN this hand and I gotta tell you, it’s pretty big.
4. Ryan from GDGT looks like he’s about to tear his finger webbing. This is the opposite of ergonomic:
6. Stuart at Pocketlint appears to have dislocated his thumb:
7. Is it because they’re all holding cameras? Maybe. But Even Phil is doing this! His face looks pained.
8. Guys, stop. Put the iPad down. Think about this. We’ve been down this road before. It’s easy:
9. AND YET:
Why??? Why, Apple, are you trying to give us all repetitive stress disorders???
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›