1. How will we type on smartwatches? One answer: we won’t! But another answer, according to Chris Harrison of Carnegie Mellon, is this:
2. The prototype is called ZoomBoard, and users were able to type about 10 words per minute with it:
3. Most smartwatch concepts don’t require much, or any, text entry — they’re built with the assumption that a user will also have a smartphone. But still! Pretty smart:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.