1. This “modern hippie” twist by fan-artist kirachel is simply lovely.
Admit it. Merida’s free-flowing locks have never before been so envy-evoking.
2. Here’s this other lovely and majestic “deviation” of Snow White by artist Tella-in-SA.
3. They there’s this lovely photo of Merida’s parents who you almost forgot were so lovely by artist juliajm15.
4. Then there is this amazing picture that brings real life to your favorite Disney character’s faces thanks to artist Avalonis.
Figure out every single face. I dare you.
5. This beautiful yet haunting image of the family that never got to experience this togetherness as created by artist miacat7.
6. Artist TaijaVigilia shows the princesses relaxing together and the little side of Rapunzel that always missed her long hair.
7. She’s also amazing at drawing the princesses in the period style of rococo.
These aren’t actually supposed to be the Disney princesses, but a commenter has pointed out the resemblence to: Tiana, Merida, Jasmine, Anna, Cinderella, Belle, and Elsa
9. She’s promised to also add the other princesses along with Elsa and Anna to the rococo club.
10. This is the most beautiful image of the colors of the wind that you will ever see.
11. And here’s Nani showing the girls ukulele and explaining Ohana.