1. So HBO’s Game of Thrones is getting its own mixtape.
2. Big Boi’s got a song on the tape and it’s an ode to Daenerys Targaryen called “Mother of Dragons.”
The lyrics are just as ridiculous as you’d expect them to be.
3. “Before Khaleesi take the Iron Throne / They call her the mother of dragons, you under attack, nigga this our home.”
Big Boi relates to Daenerys’s fight to regain her home.
4. “It’s Targaryen, the rightful bloodline / So don’t you worry about the Red Wedding that made it crunch time.”
He even references the “Red Wedding.” The MOST HORRIFIC event in the series so far.
5. “You win or you die, the White Walkers and Grim Reapers / Either you end it or not, not get caught with death or treason.”
Strive for greatness or you’ll end up with these ugly, zombified blizzard making servants.
6. “Fuck the Lannisters and everybody ride with ‘em / Jon Snow and the Night’s Watch, finna slice some iron in ‘em.”
Big Boi’s clearly not a fan of House Lannister of Casterly Rock…
7. The song is pretty cool but the mother of dragons really deserves a love letter from Kanye.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›