1. “You talking to me?” from Taxi Driver
What it says about you: You need a hearing aid and are awful at drive-throughs.
2. “Anyone? Anyone?” from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
What it says about you: You are a drive-through operator.
3. “You’re killin’ me, Smalls!” from The Sandlot
What it says about you: You hate it when the donut shop is out of maple bars.
4. “Dishes are done, man.” from Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead
What it says about you: You are in an “I cook, you clean” arrangement.
5. “What’s in the boooox?” from Seven
What it says about you: You enjoy watching small children open their Christmas presents, knowing full well you put fake severed heads in them.
6. “There’s no crying in baseball!” from A League of Their Own
What it says about you: You are a terrible Little League coach.
7. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” from Gone With the Wind
What it says about you: You hate when people say that they don’t like Friends or bleu cheese.
8. “That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” from “Crocodile” Dundee
What it says about you: You like knives.
9. “Tis but a scratch.” from Monty Python and the Holy Grail
What it says about you: You also like knives, but shouldn’t be allowed to own any.
10. “I’m too old for this shit.” from Lethal Weapon
What it says about you: You are at a party where dubstep is playing.
11. “Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ badges.” from The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
What it says about you: You are a Boy/Girl Scout that is fed up with all the hoopla and pageantry.
12. “I’ll be back.” from The Terminator
What it says about you: You were eating a tuna sandwich, but someone knocked at the door.
13. “You’re gonna need a bigger boat.” from Jaws
What it says about you: You bring too much Coors Light on fishing trips.
14. “I have a bad feeling about this.” from Star Wars
What it says about you: You decided to order the nachos grandes with extra salsa.
15. “I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.” from The Godfather
What it says about you: You decided to trade two slices of pizza for a Twinkie during second period lunch.
16. “You can’t handle the truth!” from A Few Good Men
What it says about you: You think deflection of questions makes you look in control, but it actually illuminates your cowardice. Also, you should have just picked “Dare,” because now you look silly.
17. “There can be only one.” from Highlander
What it says about you: You always snag the last Diet Coke from the fridge, and always ride in the front on Splash Mountain.
18. “Here’s looking at you, kid.” from Casablanca
What it says about you: You are taking pictures at a baby goat farm.
19. “I’ll have what she’s having.” from When Harry Met Sally
What it says about you: You want to order an item that you are not quite sure of, but saw on someone else’s table. Also, you want to have an orgasm, but are too afraid to just say, “I would like an orgasm now, please.”
20. “Heeeere’s Johnny!” from The Shining
What it says about you: Your name is Johnny, and you are indeed here.
21. “I see dead people.” from The Sixth Sense
What it says about you: You are at Costco.
22. “Do or do not. There is no try.” from The Empire Strikes Back
What it says about you: You are frustrated with your friend that says he’ll “try” to give you a ride to the airport.
23. “You had me at ‘Hello’.” from Jerry Maguire
What it says about you: You are someone who interrupts people, and is not a good listener.
24. “Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” from The Wizard of Oz
What it says about you: You are the band Toto, but just got unceremoniously kicked out of the band Kansas.
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›