1. As you can recall, in The Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins’ Andy Dufresne has been wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife and sentenced to life in prison.
2. While there, he befriends Morgan Freeman’s Red and tells him of his dream of getting out and returning to the small fishing village of Zihuatanejo in Mexico.
3. However, Red has a different opinion on the matter.
4. Unbeknownst to Red, Andy has been plotting his escape little by little, and does so…
5. … through a…
6. … shitty pipe.
7. Mind. Blown.
8. h/t to Reddit
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.