1. Oh, you’re actually reading this. That’s impressive.
2. Did you get up and putter around a bit? Thought as much.
3. Really, I’m sure you have more pressing things to do.
4. That crossword from last week isn’t going to finish itself, ya know?
5. This is probably a good time to see what’s in the fridge.
6. What did you get? Oh, you got sidetracked by the thought of getting a gym membership. I understand.
7. I think this may be a good time to finally send those Thank You cards that have been sitting on your desk.
8. Yeah, you’re right, it would be weird to send Thank You cards, since so much time has passed.
9. How about maybe finishing that report you — Hey, where’d you go?
10. I thought I heard the ice cream truck, too. No worries.
11. But seriously, you can’t keep putting off stuff. It’s time to change.
13. First things first, make a list of things that need to get done.
14. Now, just start checking them off one by one and — Hello?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›