1. “Isn’t that the one with the guy from The Soup?”
2. “Why is Chevy Chase still on the show?”
I don’t know, I’m not in charge of casting decisions.
4. “Didn’t someone win an Oscar for that show?”
What? You don’t win Oscars for television, but if you mean Jim Rash winning an Oscar for screenwriting on the film The Descendants then you would be correct.
5. “Didn’t it get canceled?”
No, it just keeps getting moved around, is all. That’s not a bad sign, right?
6. “Isn’t Dan Harmon a huge dick?”
I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not.
7. “Wait, didn’t Dan Harmon get fired?”
Yeah, but he’s back now so shut up about it.
8. “Season 4 sucked, right?”
Not totally, no, but that was due to the fact that Harmon wasn’t there, and thus the show seemed a bit rudderless.
9. “Isn’t that Abed guy autistic?”
Not officially, but it is hinted at that he may have Asperger’s syndrome.
10. “Isn’t community college over in two years?”
Yeah, but… it’s a TV show for chrissake.
11. “What does #sixseasonsandamovie mean?”
It’s a reference to… Wait, why am I explaining this to you? Just watch the damn show!
12. “What’s up with all the alternate timeline stuff?”
Uh, awesomeness is what’s up with it, duh?
13. “Isn’t that lady in a bunch of commercials?”
Yeah, so what?
14. “Why do guys love Alison Brie so much?”
No reason, really.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›