2. When this restaurant for dogs opened on Fairfax and Santa Monica.
4. When this lady and her best friend went out for margaritas
6. When the city became overrun with juice bars.
8. When Spiderman almost revealed his secret identity on Hollywood Blvd.
10. When that portal to New Jersey opened up on Santa Monica Blvd.
11. When David Lynch released his coffee line but no pie line.
12. When this apparently happened.
âœŒ KREAY âœŒ
In HELLA traffic because Obama is kickin’ it at Micheal Jordan’s house. #OnlyinLA
13. When local weather man Dallas Raines matched the map behind him.
14. When Lacey Chabert discovered this wondrous invention.
You guys, I just saw a vending machine at the mall selling caviar for $500 #onlyinLA
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.