2. When this restaurant for dogs opened on Fairfax and Santa Monica.
4. When this lady and her best friend went out for margaritas
6. When the city became overrun with juice bars.
8. When Spiderman almost revealed his secret identity on Hollywood Blvd.
10. When that portal to New Jersey opened up on Santa Monica Blvd.
11. When David Lynch released his coffee line but no pie line.
12. When this apparently happened.
âœŒ KREAY âœŒ
In HELLA traffic because Obama is kickin’ it at Micheal Jordan’s house. #OnlyinLA
13. When local weather man Dallas Raines matched the map behind him.
14. When Lacey Chabert discovered this wondrous invention.
You guys, I just saw a vending machine at the mall selling caviar for $500 #onlyinLA
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.