5. Shaving in general.
Ugh. Why can’t I just have a scraggly, patchy beard? DAMN YOU, SOCIETY AND ITS LOVE OF SMOOTH CHEEKS.
7. When swim trunks show off your junk.
Thanks, swim attire designers!
12. Getting hair in all the wrong places.
Just what I needed, a permanent sweater.
15. Crying during movies about fathers and sons.
::: sobs quietly :::
16. Crying during movies about fathers and sons and sports.
::: bawls :::
19. That is, when you don’t have a, well, hard time getting it up.
If you’re not there yet, congrats! Enjoy it while you still can, since there will come a day will you wonder why you got a random boner during Top Chef but now ain’t nothing happening.
22. The pressure to be society’s standard of “manly.”
Not all men look the same, love the same, are the same. So screw the haters and do you, because the manliest thing you can do is be yourself and love those around you. Oh, and cry during Field of Dreams.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.