1. Ever wonder what really happened to Elvis Presley? How about Bruce Lee?
Well, this commercial for Bavaria Beer might answer that question. OK, not really, but it does imagine celebrities who died under “mysterious” circumstances living on an island together. On the island: Kurt Cobain, Tupac Shakur, John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, and an attractive bartender who is probably like, “Why am I working on this island again?”
3. Needless to say, it is gloriously bizarre. Enjoy.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵