2. When you know the correct place for things but just can’t bring yourself to put in that extra effort.
3. When you realize the quest to correctly fold fitted sheets is futile.
4. When you for some reason decide to open up your computer.
6. When the thought of cleaning your room feels like it will be like this.
7. When you realize you’ve been set up to fail so why bother.
10. When you decide you’ve had it up to here and can’t take it anymore.
12. When all you can do is stare blankly thinking of an escape plan.
13. When you have no idea how much soap is too much soap.
15. When you of course get this fortune cookie and it ruins your dinner.
16. When you would rather DO ANYTHING ELSE other than the job at hand.
17. When you would rather be grounded for life than do your chores.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›