1. For her YouTube show Nerdy Nummies, host Rosanna Pansino decided to tackle a request from Reddit to make Mountain Dew cupcakes.
Pansino, with over 2 million subscribers, stepped up to the plate and decided to up the ante by adding Doritos. As Pansino herself describes, the cupcakes will either be “really delicious or gross.”
2. For the cupcakes, you will need:
– 1 box of lemon cake mix
– 1 box of lemon pudding mix
– 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
– 1 1/4 cups of Mountain Dew
– 4 eggs
Mix all the ingredients, then fill each cupcake tray about 3/4 of the way up. Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean without batter sticking to it.
3. For the frosting you will need:
– 4 cups powdered sugar
– 1/4 cup room temp butter
– 8 oz of cream cheese
– 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
– 3 oz of Mountain Dew
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– A few drops of electric green food coloring
– 1 bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos (for garnishing)
Mix all the ingredients (except the Doritos) together until smooth.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›