Actual photo of Chicago.*
*Correction: That is not Chicago, but the ice planet Hoth.
While the Midwest and East Coast are getting pummeled with a Polar Vortex, people in Southern California (especially Los Angeles) can’t help but let the world know of their good fortune. Their warm, warm fortune. Who would do such a thing? Well…
1. The woman who is so warm she doesn’t have time to read the news.
What’s the #polarvortex? Gotta love #LosAngeles
3. This couple who doesn’t want to catch a cold.
It’s so cold my wife and I had to wear long sleeves during part of our morning walk. #LA #PolarVortex
4. This lady keeping it real.
Julie Mayerson Brown
Don’t hate me because I’m warm! #LosAngeles #California #weather #beach
6. This person who is being put out of their comfort zone.
Seriously, it is so fucking cold here I have to wear clothing. #polarvortex #LosAngeles
7. This gal who likes rubbing salt in other people’s wounds.
As much of the US suffers through the #polarvortex, I’m relishing my time outdoors in sunny #losangeles. #sorrynotsorry #besafeoutthere
8. This lady who got out just in time.
Kim Sartori Kahl
After a week in NYC snow, I’m greatful for the LA sun today! #weather #LosAngeles
9. This guy who can’t get enough of a good thing.
it’s going to be another 80 degree day, man I love LA weather! #losangeles #weather
10. This poor soul.
This morning i had to switch from an iced latte to a hot latte. #polarvortex #LosAngeles
11. This woman who has no sympathy.
I know everywhere else is going through some Greek tragedy of weather, but I think my heater just kicked on. #losangeles #weather #snow
12. This dude who can’t be cozy enough.
Even though it’s only 57 degrees outside, the seat warmers in my car make me happy! #weather #LosAngeles
13. The skin care enthusiast.
I need to apply sunscreen during the #polarvortex #LosAngeles #79F
14. The lady whose sympathy knows no bounds.
Is “sympathy for the polar vortex” an acceptable reason to drink multiple cups of coffee in #california? #polarvortex #justified
15. This confused gent.
Not sure whether to feel guilty, fortunate or scared about the mid-70Âº temps in #SanDiego. #PolarVortex #climatechange #globalwarming
16. This lady who is prepared for the worst.
So apparently, it’s going to be 68 degrees today in #SanDiego. Hoodie weather, for sure. #polarvortex
17. This woman who doesn’t know how good she has it.
What’s all this crazy talk about #polarvortex? I’m in flip flops and a t-shirt. #sandiego #clueless
18. This straight-up bragger.
PRAISE JESUS I LIVE IN SAN DIEGO #sandiego #windchill #midwest #polarvortex
19. Want to ride a bike? Cali has you covered. Sun-covered, like these peeps.
Guys, on my bike ride to the beach today, the sun was partially hidden behind clouds. Wahhh! That’s ridiculous! #polarvortex #california
half the country is frozen and i rode my bike to work this morning without a jacket. i win. #polarvortex #monday #losangeles #bikela
20. Yeah, California may not have “seasons,” but we have In-N-Out. This lady gets it.
To my East Coast friends: do you still like the four seasons? #polarvortex #gladImoved #California