3. The pitcher who forgot he dropped a banana peel next to the mound.
4. The soccer goalie who forgot that you need to make sure the ball doesn’t go in the net..
5. The skateboarder who forgot that the board goes under your feet.
6. The ping pong player who forgot that the paddle goes in your hand, not your crotch.
7. The tennis player who forgot you need more than a handle to play.
10. The mixed martial artist who forgot you’re supposed to punch the other guy.
11. The golfer who forgot he was a golfer and not a landscaper.
12. These rugby players who forgot celebrations don’t include headbutts.
21. The boogie boarder who forgot you need need water to boogie.
22. The snowboarder who forgot snowboarding on water is called wakeboarding.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›