1. The punter who forgot that his helmet is not made of glue.
2. The runner who forgot that the gunshot starts a race.
3. The pitcher who forgot he dropped a banana peel next to the mound.
4. The soccer goalie who forgot that you need to make sure the ball doesn’t go in the net..
5. The skateboarder who forgot that the board goes under your feet.
6. The ping pong player who forgot that the paddle goes in your hand, not your crotch.
7. The tennis player who forgot you need more than a handle to play.
8. The diver who forgot that diving requires a dive.
10. The mixed martial artist who forgot you’re supposed to punch the other guy.
11. The golfer who forgot he was a golfer and not a landscaper.
12. These rugby players who forgot celebrations don’t include headbutts.
15. The lady who forgot the “high jump” part of the high jump.
20. The hockey player who forgot which team he played for.
21. The boogie boarder who forgot you need need water to boogie.
22. The snowboarder who forgot snowboarding on water is called wakeboarding.
23. The gymnast who forgot that it wasn’t time to take a nap.
- At least three police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›