1. Their ergonomic shape not only makes them easier to hold, but also helps to keep your hands from getting sticky.
2. Due to their flat bottoms, cake cones don’t leak like their cousin, the waffle cone.
3. The ingeniously designed little crevices are perfect for the storage of melting ice cream.
4. They are structurally built to handle three scoops of ice cream easily.
5. Heat transfer is stymied due to the delicious yet styrofoam-like texture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.