1. Joe’s Jeans just unveiled a new collection of stain repellent WHITE jeans.
WHAT? They’re coated with a wash treatment that repels several liquids.
2. The pants repel stuff like spilled coffee, oil, soda and even red wine.
3. The collection includes skirts and cut-offs, too.
All made from the stain resistant white denim.
But beware, it’s not a total miracle fabric. The Play Dirty, Stay Spotless collection won’t repel lip gloss, makeup, nail polish, or paint.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›