1. Joe’s Jeans just unveiled a new collection of stain repellent WHITE jeans.
WHAT? They’re coated with a wash treatment that repels several liquids.
2. The pants repel stuff like spilled coffee, oil, soda and even red wine.
3. The collection includes skirts and cut-offs, too.
All made from the stain resistant white denim.
But beware, it’s not a total miracle fabric. The Play Dirty, Stay Spotless collection won’t repel lip gloss, makeup, nail polish, or paint.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›