1. Joe’s Jeans just unveiled a new collection of stain repellent WHITE jeans.
WHAT? They’re coated with a wash treatment that repels several liquids.
2. The pants repel stuff like spilled coffee, oil, soda and even red wine.
3. The collection includes skirts and cut-offs, too.
All made from the stain resistant white denim.
But beware, it’s not a total miracle fabric. The Play Dirty, Stay Spotless collection won’t repel lip gloss, makeup, nail polish, or paint.
- The Washington, D.C., Navy Yard is on lockdown as police investigate reports of an active shooter on or near the campus.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- A ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines, leaving at least 36 people dead.
- The U.S. has formally requested that Switzerland extradite 7 top FIFA officials who were arrested in Zurich in May.