1. Joe’s Jeans just unveiled a new collection of stain repellent WHITE jeans.
WHAT? They’re coated with a wash treatment that repels several liquids.
2. The pants repel stuff like spilled coffee, oil, soda and even red wine.
3. The collection includes skirts and cut-offs, too.
All made from the stain resistant white denim.
But beware, it’s not a total miracle fabric. The Play Dirty, Stay Spotless collection won’t repel lip gloss, makeup, nail polish, or paint.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️