1. This is a brown paper bag.
They cost approximately $.015 each.
2. You can also buy them in bulk.
A bundle of 500 will run you $7.69
3. But if you’re looking for something fancier, you could purchase this $280 version, called “The Feast.”
This version is made out of leather, and was, according to the description, conceived after designer Marie Turnor “spotted an elegant woman walking in the Marais, in Paris, with a paper bag in her hand.” UH HUH.
4. Amazingly, this is not the first time a brown sack has been sold in an upscale iteration.
In 2012, designer Jil Sander launched a similar bag, this time out of actual brown paper, not leather. For $290.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›