1. This is a brown paper bag.
They cost approximately $.015 each.
2. You can also buy them in bulk.
A bundle of 500 will run you $7.69
3. But if you’re looking for something fancier, you could purchase this $280 version, called “The Feast.”
This version is made out of leather, and was, according to the description, conceived after designer Marie Turnor “spotted an elegant woman walking in the Marais, in Paris, with a paper bag in her hand.” UH HUH.
4. Amazingly, this is not the first time a brown sack has been sold in an upscale iteration.
In 2012, designer Jil Sander launched a similar bag, this time out of actual brown paper, not leather. For $290.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.