1. Did you see the Japanese “BRO”?
It’s a new bra and underwear set designed specially for men from Japanese designer Kaku Nishioka. COOL STORY, BRO BRA.
2. But WAIT! That’s just the tip of the male bra iceberg. Behold, Homme Mystere’s collection of man bras.
3. According to Homme Mystere designer Brent Krause, there’s just not enough variety out there for guys.
“It’s boxers and briefs, and if you’re really daring, maybe a thong!” said Krause.
4. So Krause designed a line of very feminine bras, underwear, thongs and teddies just for guys.
5. This is their G-String Thong.
6. Krause says that the majority of his customers are straight guys who simply enjoy wearing feminine undergarments.
According to a recent survey by the company, around 90 percent of Homme Mystere’s customer’s identify as heterosexual. Many are open with their significant others about their underwear preferences, but, says Krause, they aren’t “out” to their friends or coworkers.
7. And, stresses Krause, it isn’t about crossdressing.
“I purposely tried to avoid any link to a fetish or any specific kind of label. If I had done that, it would have meant immediately labeling our customers by default and I have no idea how my customers view themselves.”
8. Nope, wearing bras is about chilling with your lady and playing video games.
~if that’s what you’re into.~