1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just bought a new $20 million Hidden Hills, Calif., home, around the corner from Kim’s mom Kris.
CONGRATS, YOU TWO! (P.S. You’ll never escape Kris. NEVER).
2. In addition to the two swimming pools, two spas, two barbecue pits, and vineyard, the house has gorgeous vaulted ceilings.
3. A chef’s kitchen the two of them will likely never actually cook in.
4. A huge media center, where Kimye can watch Kimye.
Not crazy about the wall-to-wall carpet but Kimye will probably rip it up.
7. And HERS:
These are bigger than the average NYC studio apartment. BRB ~moving in~.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️