1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West just bought a new $20 million Hidden Hills, Calif., home, around the corner from Kim’s mom Kris.
CONGRATS, YOU TWO! (P.S. You’ll never escape Kris. NEVER).
2. In addition to the two swimming pools, two spas, two barbecue pits, and vineyard, the house has gorgeous vaulted ceilings.
3. A chef’s kitchen the two of them will likely never actually cook in.
4. A huge media center, where Kimye can watch Kimye.
Not crazy about the wall-to-wall carpet but Kimye will probably rip it up.
7. And HERS:
These are bigger than the average NYC studio apartment. BRB ~moving in~.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›