2. Their new jorts are “constructed in Italy for a laid-back fit and broken-in feel.”
4. Dolce & Gabbana recommends you “team them with a short sleeved cotton shirt and a straw fedora on relaxed summer days.”
A straw fedora, you guys. WHAAAAAAT?
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.