2. Their new jorts are “constructed in Italy for a laid-back fit and broken-in feel.”
4. Dolce & Gabbana recommends you “team them with a short sleeved cotton shirt and a straw fedora on relaxed summer days.”
A straw fedora, you guys. WHAAAAAAT?
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›