2. She and her mom make amazing dresses out of paper, feathers, glue, and tape, and post their incredible creations to Instagram.
3. Here she is in a pitch-perfect version of J.Law’s Golden Globes dress.
4. Pretty cool, huh?
5. Well Vogue just tapped Mayhem to make and model some of the best Met Gala dresses of all time. And it’s as cute as you might expect.
Here she is in Sarah Jessica Parker’s Alexander McQueen dress.
6. She’s got J.Lo’s pose down and everything.
Werq that Gucci, girl!
7. In the ladylike Dolce & Gabbana tux Rihanna wore to the 2009 Met Gala.
Channeling Bad Girl RiRi in the best way possible.
8. Mayhem manages to nail Florence Welch’s sass too.
Looking good in Florence’s Alexander McQueen.
9. She totally pulls off socialite Lauren Santo Domingo’s bow-tiful custom Oscar de la Renta.
10. And here, she does her best Ashley Olsen in vintage Dior.
(I think we already know the answer to that one).