2. She and her mom make amazing dresses out of paper, feathers, glue, and tape, and post their incredible creations to Instagram.
3. Here she is in a pitch-perfect version of J.Law’s Golden Globes dress.
4. Pretty cool, huh?
5. Well Vogue just tapped Mayhem to make and model some of the best Met Gala dresses of all time. And it’s as cute as you might expect.
Here she is in Sarah Jessica Parker’s Alexander McQueen dress.
7. In the ladylike Dolce & Gabbana tux Rihanna wore to the 2009 Met Gala.
Channeling Bad Girl RiRi in the best way possible.
8. Mayhem manages to nail Florence Welch’s sass too.
Looking good in Florence’s Alexander McQueen.
9. She totally pulls off socialite Lauren Santo Domingo’s bow-tiful custom Oscar de la Renta.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›