Last night, the 18th season of The Bachelor wrapped up.
Much-maligned bachelor Juan Pablo picked Nikki over Clare. (Psst that’s Clare NOT HAVING IT).
Nikki ostensibly “won” Juan Pablo, but screw that. Who cares about that guy? It’s all about the dresses.
There’ve been 43,545 seasons* of The Bachelor and dresses on the show tend to follow similar styles.
*OK, fine, there have actually been 18 seasons, not counting spin-off shows like Bachelor Pad and its gender swap version, The Bachelorette.
But back to the finale dresses. They’re usually long, flowy, and either feature a one-shoulder or sweetheart neckline design.
LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Presented from worst to best, here are The Bachelor looks…
22. Check out her glove game. TIGHT.
Courtney Robertson (Season 16)
20. “I’m ready for our tango class.”
Helene Eksterowicz (Season 2)
19. Ocean blue, one-shoulder and be-blinged.
Clare Crawley (Season 18)
17. It’s possible she had secret intel on the finale — she wore white to the final rose ceremony.
Emily Maynard (Season 15)
12. Much sparklemotion.
Lindsay Yenter (Season 17)
11. Hitting all the Bachelor passion points: Tight, gold, one-shoulder.
Catherine Giudici (Season 17)
9. So flowy! (Too flowy?)
Chelsea Wanstrath (Season 12)
Tenley Molzahn (Season 14)
6. Gathered one-shoulder look (again).
Vienna Girardi (Season 14)
5. Nice decorative shoulder fluff!
Chantal O’Brien (Season 15)
4. A short dress! (WHAT?)
Shayne Lamas (Season 12).
3. Way classy!
Mary Delgado (Season 6)
2. Purple and cowl necked!
Nikki Ferrell (Season 18)
1. So many ruffles.
Lindzi Cox (Season 16)
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greeks will decide on Sunday whether they will accept sweeping new austerity measures, which are being pushed by creditors as a requirement before the country receives further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.