2. The time they dressed as intergalactic crime fighters.
4. The time there was a sale on this fabric and Jo-Ann’s Fabrics and DC went HAM.
5. The time you wondered how the outfits actually even stayed on their bodies because hello, look is that magic?
6. The time Michelle obviously lost a bet and wound up with the weird bellbottoms.
7. The time when Tina Knowles went a little Bedazzler crazy.
Okay a lot Bedazzler crazy. River of dazzles.
8. The time Destiny’s Child stole a bunch of Boy Scout uniforms.
9. And then stole some outfits from the Dallas Cowboy’s cheerleader’s locker room.
Fringe is the LIMIT.
10. The time they fashioned outfits from Party City party favors.
11. The time they wore so much gold lamé.
And leather wrestler belts.
12. The time they went for Pocahontas chic.
OH GOD THE POINTY BOOTS.
13. The time they accessorized with tiny versions of themselves.
14. The time Michelle tried to make berets happen.
15. And then Beyoncé tried to make them work.
Sorry Bey, even you can’t pull it off.
16. The time things got embarrassingly patriotic.
17. The time there was a buttload of satin.
18. The time Kelly got the short end of the stick.
UGH. YELLOW MESH.
19. And then Michelle was gifted wildly elaborate sleeves.
20. The time they booty-shorted their way into our dreams.
21. When THIS happened.
22. And this.
23. When Kelly redefined cutting edge cleavage.
What do you call a mid-boob slit?
24. When things got fuzzy.
27. The time Michelle got to stand in the middle (but it was only because she also had to wear the ugly hat.)
28. When Destiny’s Child proved they were survivors.
(Or at least that they had a hook up at an Army-Navy surplus store).
30. The time that they copped a super chill around-the-way vibe.
Look at baby Beyoncé!