And for many of us, that means the return of shaving season.
UGHHHHH. THE STRUGGLE.
1. You spend all winter comfortably ensconced in your furry shell, and then summer rolls around and you’re rudely made to reveal yourself once more.
2. Getting a good shave can take a loooooong time.
3. So long, there’s always a chance your hot water could run out.
6. But if it’s too sharp and fresh, you’ll likely cut yourself too.
7. You’ve always been told to shave “with the grain of the hair” but that leaves tons of extra hair.
IT JUST DOESN’T WORK THAT WELL.
8. But shave against the grain and you could end up with a nasty case of razor burn.
9. There are certain totally murderous spots on your legs that you manage to cut every. single. time.
Your shins, your knees, and, oh, who are we kidding? Your whole leg is one bloody mess, am I right?