1. High-waisted shorts? HA.
2. High heels are a struggle.
3. Rompers? Good luck.
4. And skirts and dresses are often an obscene length.
5. Finding a maxi dress that’s actually … a maxi dress? Good luck with that.
6. Jeans — even the ones designed for tall girls — aren’t long enough.
7. Finding jeans that fit is a complex and sad math equation.
8. You might find the perfect jeans, but if you accidentally put them in the dryer? Forget about it.
9. If you want to look cute in pics with your short friends, you’re gonna have to sacrifice your heels.
10. Borrowing clothes from your short friends isn’t an option. Nope. OUT OF THE QUESTION.
11. You literally have to WALK AROUND on your yoga pants to stretch them out.
12. When you’re shopping, you become the defacto tall person salesgirl for your short friends.
13. And if you do manage to find something you want to try on, the dressing rooms aren’t built for tall girls.
14. Good luck, too, finding a mirror that’ll let you see your whole outfit.
16. Trying to wear a lot of your favorite trendy looks is impossible.
17. It’s nearly impossible to find good shoes in your size, too.
18. You might want to wear heels, but forget it: You’re stuck with flats unless you really want to tower over everyone.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›