5. Trade in a traditional bikini bottom for a high-waisted, retro look.
8. You can feel positively chic with black and white polka dots and a sun hat.
13. Or you can try some color blocking for a simple, vibrant look.
14. You can add color to the world with some tie-dye neon hues.
21. Pair an eye-catching print with an equally-bold fedora and sunglasses.
23. Treat your swimsuit like a great dress and match up with a statement necklace and heels.
26. But also, fringe shrugs and jorts should not be neglected.
28. Throw in turbans, cat-eye sunglasses and anything else that makes you feel great.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.