1. Embrace a bright red, Baywatch-style one-piece.
5. Trade in a traditional bikini bottom for a high-waisted, retro look.
6. Which you can enhance with a sexy sheer cover-up.
8. You can feel positively chic with black and white polka dots and a sun hat.
10. Pick a bejeweled suit for the right amount of shimmer.
12. You can show off your personality with a screen print.
13. Or you can try some color blocking for a simple, vibrant look.
14. You can add color to the world with some tie-dye neon hues.
15. Or you can work a quirky, one-of-a-kind print.
16. And playing with symmetry never hurt anyone.
18. Or add some variety with a nice fringe-y one.
21. Pair an eye-catching print with an equally-bold fedora and sunglasses.
23. Treat your swimsuit like a great dress and match up with a statement necklace and heels.
24. Add flowy print bottoms for a more complete look.
25. And dress up immediately with an elegant lace top.
26. But also, fringe shrugs and jorts should not be neglected.
27. Especially when matched with bangles and beads.
28. Throw in turbans, cat-eye sunglasses and anything else that makes you feel great.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›