5. Trade in a traditional bikini bottom for a high-waisted, retro look.
8. You can feel positively chic with black and white polka dots and a sun hat.
13. Or you can try some color blocking for a simple, vibrant look.
14. You can add color to the world with some tie-dye neon hues.
21. Pair an eye-catching print with an equally-bold fedora and sunglasses.
23. Treat your swimsuit like a great dress and match up with a statement necklace and heels.
26. But also, fringe shrugs and jorts should not be neglected.
28. Throw in turbans, cat-eye sunglasses and anything else that makes you feel great.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.