5. Trade in a traditional bikini bottom for a high-waisted, retro look.
8. You can feel positively chic with black and white polka dots and a sun hat.
13. Or you can try some color blocking for a simple, vibrant look.
14. You can add color to the world with some tie-dye neon hues.
21. Pair an eye-catching print with an equally-bold fedora and sunglasses.
23. Treat your swimsuit like a great dress and match up with a statement necklace and heels.
26. But also, fringe shrugs and jorts should not be neglected.
28. Throw in turbans, cat-eye sunglasses and anything else that makes you feel great.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›