4. The gap between minimum wage and the cost of living leaves you consistently disillusioned.
19. And it’s been the place great artists and thinkers have praised for helping them figure out who they are.
Despite how tough it was.
21. Living in New York feels like living in a different dimension altogether.
And it looks crazy to anyone who’s not in it.
23. Sure, it makes you feel like a lost child half the time, but New York City will always have someplace for you to go to feel happy.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰