1. “You’re too cool to be an only child.”
Uh, thanks? Not 100% sure what that means but assuming it’s a compliment?
2. “Do you like to be by yourself a lot?”
I don’t know, do all people with siblings like to be surrounded by people all the time?
3. “Did you get to do whatever you wanted because you were an only child?”
Hm, when your parents are only focused on your wellbeing, it’s tough to just do everything you want.
4. “Did you get a lot of gifts?”
Yes, our parents get us triple the gifts you got, just because. Happy?
6. “Did you have lots of imaginary friends growing up?”
7. “Were you really sheltered because your parents were overprotective?”
Help can’t function in life help
8. “Did you only hang out with your parents?”
Only children aren’t allowed to have friends, it’s a rule.
9. “Are you really naïve because you never had siblings?”
Because siblings never play pranks on you.
10. “You must be soooo pampered.”
Because there’s no way people have only children because they can’t afford any more, right?
12. “Do you wish your cousins/friends were your siblings?”
No? Is that bad?
13. “Are you jealous of big families?”
Yup, brb, gonna go have 12 kids now.
16. “Would you have a brother or sister if you could?”
Basically: “what would you do if you had a completely different life?”
I don’t know, man. I just don’t know.