1. Pan-Seared Turkey Cutlets
The communal oven isn’t the best place to leave a full turkey for 2-3 hours, plus it’s a LOT of work. Save the traditional process for when you don’t have papers to write and make these quick and super easy turkey cutlets instead!
2. No-Drippings Gravy
Most gravy requires the drippings from the turkey you just made, but if you followed the recipe above, you can still make gravy by using broth and soy sauce.
3. No Mixer Garlic Mashed Potatoes
4. Green Beans With Almonds and Thyme
Who says you need to struggle with recreating your mom’s casserole? This recipe is super quick and proves that all green beans need is a little seasoning.
5. Canned Sweet Potato Casserole
Only 35 minutes in the oven and the ingredients won’t be hard to whisk together. Top with marshmallows if desired.
Better than the box and hardly any work.
7. Cranberry Sauce
This one’s not tough to begin with, but, as the recipe title suggests, it’s “quick and easy”.
8. Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips and Brussel Sprouts
Roast a bunch of vegetables for (again) 35 minutes. Easy and you’ll impress everyone.
You mix things and bake for 12 minutes. If you’re doing a potluck, volunteer for this one.
10. Maple Glazed Squash
So basic, and yet so fancy!
We've got your WKND covered.
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›